[Koha] Koha Digest, Vol 125, Issue 27

angelo.pugliese at yahoo.com angelo.pugliese at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 16 17:15:49 NZDT 2016

Re: Multiple Choice in Language Selection
First time I am replying to a post
in this Koha list and
I don't know exactly if this is the right way,
by just replying to the list email message...
If ok, kindly let me know...
if not, kindly instruct accordingly.
Thank you.

Replying to Chris:
Thank you dear Chris,
for the time you took to analyze the issue.The next question arises, then:
is ElasticSearch probably going to be adopted by Koha?
If yes, which is its probable timeframe?
If not... bad luck for my original question,
I guess... :)

Angelo Pugliese
Headlibrarian
BRC Library - Kolkata