[Koha] Problem with migrating barcodes

clint.deckard clint.deckard at frontiers.co.nz
Mon Mar 7 20:47:41 NZDT 2016

Bob (and other respondents),
I think you are right, I think Karant is transforming the barcode when
scanned.
T20132X 2685 is recorded as 120132
T22092N 2685 is recorded as 122092

When scanned to a text editor the correct, full barcode is read.
2685 is the school's ID number.
The Access field is set as a number, double length.

I suspect the next step is to examine the code to find details of the
transformation. However, since the seventh character, the letter, is
discarded it would seem impossible to build the complete barcode from
the 6 numbers recorded.

Thank you for your input.

Clint.