[Koha] Generating a barcode list of records created by a particular user in a given time frame

Joy Nelson joy at bywatersolutions.com
Wed Jun 8 04:50:51 NZST 2016

Admire,
Is your interest in knowing who has cataloged a particular item?  Barton's
SQL would appear to show who has checked out a particular item, not who
created it.  If you want to know who added an item you would need to have
the Cataloguing Log turned on and query that table (action_logs).

This query will get you there.

select a.timestamp,a.user,i.barcode from action_logs a LEFT OUTER JOIN
items i on a.object=i.itemnumber where a.module='CATALOGUING' and
a.action='ADD' and a.info="item";

joy