[Koha] Generating a barcode list of records created by a particular user in a given time frame

Barton Chittenden barton at bywatersolutions.com
Wed Jun 8 00:53:40 NZST 2016

I think that the simplest query for this would be a modification of
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Library#Track_In_House_Use

Replace count(*) with barcode, and modify the WHERE clause to search for
'isssue' instead of 'localuse'.

SELECT count(*)
FROM statistics
WHERE type='localuse'
AND datetime BETWEEN <<Local USE BETWEEN (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>> AND <<and
(yyyy-mm-dd)|date>>

You'll have to do either a left join or an inner join on items to get the
barcode field.

SELECT
    barcode
FROM
    statistics
    INNER JOIN items USING (itemnumber)
WHERE type='issue'
AND datetime BETWEEN <<Check outs between (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>> AND <<and
(yyyy-mm-dd)|date>>