[Koha] Koha Library Enhancements

Stefano Bargioni bargioni at pusc.it
Fri Jul 8 22:04:52 NZST 2016

Hy, Ayrton,
I tested Elasticsearch in Koha 16.05 and a Debian 8.5 VM.
Regarding Elasticsearch, I can say that it is an alpha version.
You need to install Elasticsearch, and -see bug 16838 "Elasticsearch - mapping tables are not populated on new installs" - you need to "manually" populate search_* tables.
The 16.11 will be a beta version, IMO.
Stefano