[Koha] Koha Library Enhancements
ytogr at yahoo.com.br
Wed Jul 6 19:11:50 NZST 2016
I'm performing a pro-bono consulting in the Philippines and part of my job
is to help enhancing a library, which currently uses Koha. This Library is
mixed between physical material (circulation in use) and digital material,
which are basically links to Google Drive repository.
That being said, I would like to ask for some help about the following
- Has anyone implemented Open URL for use of Open URL Referrer?
- Has anyone implemented some kind on Federated Search?
- Has anyone implemented ElasticSearch?
- Has anyone implemented SMS notification with no cost (Email SMS perhaps)?
- Has anyone implemented Facebook messenger to address questions to
I would really appreciate if anyone could share some details about the
Many thanks in advance,
View this message in context: http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/Koha-Library-Enhancements-tp5894483.html
Sent from the Koha-general mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the Koha