[Koha] Remote Authentication

SAIACS, Chief Librarian library at saiacs.org
Fri Jan 15 01:09:38 NZDT 2016

Dear Friends,

I would like to hear your experience on authenticating library users from KOHA OPAC to access subscribed content. We are using KOHA 3.18. Your insights will be helpful to develop one for our library. we do subscribe to JSTOR, ebooks from EBSCO and others.

Thanks

Yesan Sellan,  B.Com., MLISc., PGDLAN, UGC-NET., BCS
Chief Librarian
South Asia Institute of Advanced Christian Studies (SAIACS)
363 Dodda Gubbi Cross Road, Kothanur P.O., Bangalore 77, India
Phone: 91 80 2846 5235/5344/ 5649, Fax: 91 80 28465412, Mobile: 91-9972348251
Website: www.saiacs.org Alternative Email: yesans at gmail.com or yesan.sellan at saiacs.org

IMPORTANT : This message is intended only for the addressee. It may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message. Thank you.

 Please consider the environment before printing this email.

---