[Koha] Apache2 Service problem with koha

Pedro Amorim pjamorim91 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 02:30:30 NZDT 2016

Hello Decka,

1) Did you have it working before and this just happened over night? Or did
you install and this is showing after installation, before accessing the
application for the first time?
2) Do any of the directories mentioned actually exist? Try changing
directory (cd) to one or both directories and check.
They should exist if installation was successfull and if they don't I
suggest performing the installation again from scratch.

I haven't installed Koha on Ubuntu before, always on Debian, if this is
indeed a known issue from Ubuntu install someone else would probably be
better in advising.

Cheers,

Pedro Amorim