[Koha] Apache2 Service problem with koha

Decka David decka.david at pnguot.ac.pg
Fri Dec 16 15:39:52 NZDT 2016

Dear Community,

How can I solve this problem after restarting the apache2 service which I
got this result:
$ sudo service apache2 restart
* Restarting web server
apache2
AH00112: Warning: DocumentRoot [/usr/share/koha/opac/htdocs] does not exist
AH00112: Warning: DocumentRoot [/usr/share/koha/intranet/htdocs] does not
exist
                                                                         [
OK ]

I am running Koha packages on Ubuntu 14.04. Anyone have come across such
problem can share some insights. I am not able to access the site.

Kind regards

Decka David