[Koha] Number of Koha Libraries in the Word

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Dec 14 11:25:22 NZDT 2016

It already is Paul.

It's always been and always will be an entirely voluntarily opt in process.

Nothing about that is changing. Just adding some information about how the data is collected and stored. So that people can opt in with more information available.

So now that's out of the way, back to the discussion of how to improve it. :)

Chris