[Koha] biblio.biblionumber and biblioitems.biblioitemnumber fields

BibliothèqueIMP biblimp at otenet.gr
Fri Aug 26 20:35:05 NZST 2016

Hi Tommaso,

I am sorry I was not clear enough.

1)      Go to edit your marc framework using the following path: Home › Administration › MARC frameworks › Default framework structure › Tag 001 subfield structure › Edit subfields constraints.

2)      In Basic constraints got to Managed in tab menu and set it to ignored.

3)      Save changes

4)      Do the same (1,2,3) for Tag 090a.

Now your framework test warning should not appear.

Actually, it is a false warning as Fridolin Somers says in http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/Please-help-biblio-and-biblionumber-td5777581.html.

However, it is a headache for someone who is not aware of it. I think we must file a bug if you confirm the correction procedure above. It worked for us (we are running Koha 16.05), I hope it works for you.

Regards,

Monk Prodromos
Library of the Holy Monastery of Paraklitos