[Koha] eBook marc records and subject headings

clint.deckard clint.deckard at frontiers.co.nz
Thu Aug 11 15:59:58 NZST 2016

Greetings all,
I have had a query from a school that receives brief marc records from
their eBook vendor that do not contain subject headings but have an
embedded url with online authorisation; they also have a subscription
with a cataloguing company (SCIS in Australia) that can provide (some)
full records with subject headings for eBooks. I am trying to determine
the best workflow to add subject headings and would appreciate any
advice or suggestions. At the moment I can only come up with adding the
subject headings manually, one item at a time which is not ideal.

Many thanks,
Clint Deckard.