[Koha] customizing self check out cgi-bin/koha/sco/sco-main.pl help message

schnydszch eugenegf at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 16 10:42:40 NZST 2016

Oops, my edit got lost. Well, I guess it can be reverted back by the person who's managing the wiki. If not, then I have to add them again. Cheers!

    On Tuesday, August 16, 2016 3:53 AM, Galen Charlton-3 [via Koha] <ml-node+s1045719n5899903h22 at n5.nabble.com> wrote:

  Hi,

On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 3:30 PM, Katrin Fischer
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Do you know what might have happened there? I am not sure how to undo
> the change, as there have been more changes after that.

I ended up reverting that page to the state it was before today.
There was one other editor today who had a change affected, I'll get
in touch with that person.

It appears that the rich text editor does *not* work well with that
particular page; I recommend not using it for the JQuery and SQL
library pages until further notice.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton
Infrastructure and Added Services Manager

   If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below: http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/customizing-self-check-out-cgi-bin-koha-sco-sco-main-pl-help-message-tp5898007p5899903.html   To unsubscribe from customizing self check out cgi-bin/koha/sco/sco-main.pl help message, click here.
 NAML