[Koha] customizing self check out cgi-bin/koha/sco/sco-main.pl help message

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Tue Aug 16 07:53:28 NZST 2016

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 3:30 PM, Katrin Fischer
<Katrin.Fischer.83 at web.de> wrote:
> Do you know what might have happened there? I am not sure how to undo
> the change, as there have been more changes after that.

I ended up reverting that page to the state it was before today.
There was one other editor today who had a change affected, I'll get
in touch with that person.

It appears that the rich text editor does *not* work well with that
particular page; I recommend not using it for the JQuery and SQL
library pages until further notice.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton
Infrastructure and Added Services Manager
email:  gmc at esilibrary.com
direct: +1 770-709-5581
cell:   +1 404-984-4366
skype:  gmcharlt