[Koha] customizing self check out cgi-bin/koha/sco/sco-main.pl help message

schnydszch eugenegf at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 4 22:27:06 NZST 2016

I've been trying to figure out what to put in either SCOUserJS or OPACUserJS.
Right now, instruction on how to use self check out can only be seen if the
small help button is clicked. I'm trying to move the content of that in a
more readable place, probably appending (?) in the main block (?),
inspecting the elements, I see div class sco_entry, and I'm not sure that's
the right selector in JQuery. Anybody who have tried putting instructions on
how to use self check out that is not in SelfCheckHelpMessage which can only
be read when the Help button is clicked? Can someone lead me on what to
check? Or is it even possible? Appreciating your responses on my query.
Cheers!