[Koha] Koha error 2.2.8

Mirko Tietgen mirko at abunchofthings.net
Sat Sep 12 06:14:00 NZST 2015

Hi,

Am 09.09.2015 um 11:59 schrieb Gaurav Sharma:
> hi,
> I try to newand try to install koha 2.2.8 on my system windows 7 32 bit
> with
> 1.Apache http server 2.2 at location @ C>Program files>Apache Software
> Foundation>Apache2.2
> 2.Active Pearl 5.20 at location c:/usr
> 3. MySql 4.1
> 4.koha 2.2.8

Koha 2.2.8 is more than 8 years old, released 1 May 2007. That is about
700 in software years. Do not use it. There is no support for this
version, and it has little to do with Koha today.

There is no version of Koha for Windows.

There are instructions how to set up Koha on Debian or Ubuntu in the
Koha wiki: http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_Debian

You will have to install a GNU/Linux system if you want to install Koha.

HTH,

Mirko

--

Mirko Tietgen