[Koha] Checkbox «Flagged» on subfield visibil ity framework setup

Hernandez, Heather heather_hernandez at nps.gov
Thu Sep 3 08:11:04 NZST 2015

I just LOVE the change from the numbers to the term "hidden" in the
framework--it's so much clearer to me!  Thank you to the coders who made
that possible!

A cataloger myself, I've never understood what the "flagged" option in Koha
was supposed to mean--I've never been able to relate it to any option in
any other ILS software.  I always assumed it was something that the coders
understood...:):)

Cheerio!
--h2

Heather Hernandez
Technical Services Librarian
San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park Research Center
415-561-7032, heather_hernandez at nps.gov
http://www.nps.gov/safr/learn/historyculture/museum-collections.htm

"The sailor does not pray for wind, he learns to sail."--Gustaf Lindborg