[Koha] International Koha Fund Committee

Liz Rea liz at catalyst.net.nz
Fri Oct 16 10:35:10 NZDT 2015

Hi,

I'm still waiting for the foundational materials for the website that
will help people to understand why they should contribute, and where the
money goes.

Currently it's like a GoFundMe with no description.

Liz

On 16/10/15 10:23, Brendan Gallagher wrote:
> Hello all -
>
> We had our first meeting today using Google Hangouts.  It was a very
> productive meeting and we are compiling minutes which will be emailed out
> and put on the wiki.  We will have a few action items to be voted on at the
> next general irc meeting which we will add to that agenda.  All committee
> members were present.  Very exciting!
>
> Also just a reminder, there is a "donate now" button on the main page of
> http://koha-community.org - every small little amount helps.
>
> Thanks,
> Brendan

Liz Rea
Catalyst.Net Limited
Level 6, Catalyst House,
150 Willis Street, Wellington.
P.O Box 11053, Manners Street,
Wellington 6142

GPG: B149 A443 6B01 7386 C2C7 F481 B6c2 A49D 3726 38B7