[Koha] International Koha Fund Committee

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Fri Oct 16 10:23:13 NZDT 2015

Hello all -

We had our first meeting today using Google Hangouts.  It was a very
productive meeting and we are compiling minutes which will be emailed out
and put on the wiki.  We will have a few action items to be voted on at the
next general irc meeting which we will add to that agenda.  All committee
members were present.  Very exciting!

Also just a reminder, there is a "donate now" button on the main page of
http://koha-community.org - every small little amount helps.

Thanks,
Brendan

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO

Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting
and Complete Support Packages
Headquarters: Santa Barbara, CA - Office: Redding, CT
Phone # (888) 900-8944
http://bywatersolutions.com
info at bywatersolutions.com