[Koha] Circulation Problem

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Fri Oct 9 11:51:03 NZDT 2015

Bob Ewart schreef op do 08-10-2015 om 15:59 [-0400]:
> However, I'm still having the original problem of the people on the
> circulation desk being logged out when trying to check an item  out.
> The item is checked out!

How do they connect to the Koha server? Is there a proxy in the middle
that could be causing issues, or some reason for them to be changing IP
address? Can you watch the session cookies in the browser, is something
deleting them? What (if anything) do the Koha error logs say? I wonder
if turning on debug would help, too. It might, though it'll cause your
error logs to have a lot of noise.

What browser are you using, and does a different browser help?

(You can turn on debug by adding SetEnv DEBUG "1" to the appropriate
virtualhost section in your apache config.)

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.