[Koha] Disable displaying items from other locations (independent branches)

le-grex post at grex.is-lost.org
Sat Oct 3 02:50:25 NZDT 2015

Am 02.10.2015 um 08:35 schrieb Katrin Fischer:

> Hi Gregor,

Hi Katrin,

> I think Koha can not block libraries from editing each others
> bibliographic records, as the records don't belong to a library, but are
> shared.

Mh, guess i got the whole independent Branches-Thing wrong.

> For the items - I think that should be working. There was a bug recently
> about the edit links next to the items not respecting the
> IndependentBranches system preference. Could that be what you see?
>
> Do you see edit links next to each item when you go to the "edit items"
> screen from the detail page's toolbar?

I'm not sure what you mean (especially where), so i made a screenshot of
a detailed view of a book, that was addes by another branch/user. In my
understanding the logged in user should not be able to edit the items,
but the only thing greyed out is "Delete record" (Titel löschen).

Hope i didn't get the translation wrong ;)

> Hope this helps,
>
> Katrin

Thank you a lot,

Gregor