[Koha] Disable displaying items from other locations (independent branches)

Katrin Fischer Katrin.Fischer.83 at web.de
Fri Oct 2 19:35:11 NZDT 2015

Hi Gregor,

I think Koha can not block libraries from editing each others
bibliographic records, as the records don't belong to a library, but are
shared.

For the items - I think that should be working. There was a bug recently
about the edit links next to the items not respecting the
IndependentBranches system preference. Could that be what you see?

Do you see edit links next to each item when you go to the "edit items"
screen from the detail page's toolbar?

Hope this helps,

Katrin