[Koha] Koha comparision with other vendors

LibrarySuva Library8 at spc.int
Tue Nov 17 15:21:14 NZDT 2015

Bula from Fiji
You might want to have a look at the following links
1.	https://www.academia.edu/11345786/Library_Hi_Tech_A_comparison_between_select_open_source_and_proprietary_integrated_library_systems
Pruett Joseph Choi Namjoo , (2013),"A comparison between select open source and proprietary integrated library systems", Library Hi Tech, Vol. 31 Iss 3 pp. 435 - 454

2. http://www.emeraldinsight.com/doi/abs/10.1108/00330331311313726
 Open source solutions for libraries : ABCD vs KOHA

3. http://guides.temple.edu/c.php?g=78031&p=510417
 Integrated Library Systems : for product comparisons

Hope they help. All the best then !
SPC library team