[Koha] Zebra (Koha 3.20.05) - Run it as a cron job or use default daemon?

Craig Butosi craig.butosi at rcmusic.ca
Tue Nov 3 07:01:52 NZDT 2015

Hi Tomas,

Really? This is great! The whole reason behind my question was to see if I could set-up my instance closer to an instant indexing set-up than in previous versions (which I believe was in 5 minute or so intervals - not terribly efficient when cataloguing). 5 seconds or fewer is outstanding. I will most certainly try out your instructions to enable. This ILS keeps getting better; learning a lot from all of you. Thank you.

Best to all,

Craig Butosi, MA, MLIS, B Mus (Hons.)
LIBRARY SERVICES MANAGER
THE ROYAL CONSERVATORY
TELUS Centre for Performance and Learning
273 Bloor Street West
Toronto, ON M5S 1W2
416.408.2824 x338
www.rcmusic.ca