[Koha] Setting up emails in Koha

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 06:35:10 NZDT 2015

Have you tried sending an email from the command line to make sure outbound
email is functioning? That's the first place I'd start with. You also need
to make sure the message queue processing cronjob is enabled as well.

Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info
ByWater Solutions ( http://bywatersolutions.com )
Meadville Public Library ( http://www.meadvillelibrary.org )