[Koha] apache restart error

Mark Tompsett mtompset at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 16 18:30:04 NZDT 2015

Greetings,

> apache2: Syntax error on line 268 of /etc/apache2/apache2.conf:
> Could not open configuration file /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/library:
> No such file or directory

First, you did not provide a snippet of apache2.conf which includes line
268, so it is not possible to know for sure.

Though, I might guess that you have a 'library.conf' file in sites-enabled,
and that line 268 needs to be edited to match. Though, why did you even
touch apache2.conf? I don't recally any instructions suggesting that. Of
course, it's 1:30AM here, and I should be going to bed.

GPML,
Mark Tompsett