[Koha] Sorting of LISTS

Steven Nickerson snicker1 at maine.rr.com
Tue Jun 23 00:37:53 NZST 2015

I think this is a bug but I wanted to know if anyone could think of a way
around it.   In a List, book titles starting with the articles "A", "An" and
"The" appear to be sorted improperly and appear in order WITH the article
included instead of "skipping" the article and sorting by the second word in
the title.    Can anyone think of an "easy" way to get Koha to skip the
articles in titles in Lists?   Titles seem to sort as expected in search
results and other places.

I see this issue in the package version of 3.18.06, 3.18.03, and 3.16.02.

Thanks!

Steve