[Koha] Request for contact details for vendor, who can provide services to develop Koha Interfaces.

Abdullah Al-Modabber modabber at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 22 23:56:23 NZST 2015

Dear Colleagues
We have started to build our Campus Solution through a third party. On this regard we need to integrate Koha with the University Management System. The company who are working on this system is seeking for vendor, who can provide services to develop Koha interfaces, i.e. library late fee etc.

We prefer the vendors location in Delhi, India. I would like to request you to send me any suggestion or any contact details who can do such job.

Thank you Abdullah al-Modabber
Librarian in Charge
 South Asian University
 Akbar Bhawan (Near Yashwnt Place)