[Koha] Request for registering as "Support Company "

CaspiNet IT Solutions info at caspinet.com
Tue Jun 9 21:56:10 NZST 2015

Company Name: CaspiNet LLC

Contact Person: Bahruz Ibrahimov

Contact email: info at caspinet.com <mailto:info at caspinet.com>

Website: https://caspinet.com ,   http://koha.az

Telephone: +994518707427

Address: Rahim Skhaliyev str. Home 26b , Baku, Azerbaijan

Short description of your services: For last 2 year we implemented koha on 2
government University in our country.

Azerbaijan Architecture and Construction University   - info at azmiu.edu.az
<mailto:info at azmiu.edu.az>

1.      Azerbaijan Teachers Institute  -  root at ami.edu.az
<mailto:root at ami.edu.az>

2.     Now we are working on third university , "Azerbaijan Oil Academy".
root at asoa.edu.az <mailto:root at asoa.edu.az>  .

You can check from them with the official mail request about our project.
Besides  this we are trying to implement this koha system to all other
universities with the help of our Ministery of Education. Now there is a
negotiation with the Ministry of Education of Azerbaijan Republic. We bought
local koha domain name for our project. http://koha.az.  As soon as web site
will finished. That's why we need partnership with you.

Best regards,
Bahruz Ibrahimov
CEO & Founder

CaspiNet IT Solutions