[Koha] Problem uploading patrons

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Tue Jun 2 06:28:24 NZST 2015

Interesting question, but I don't think it's the problem She's running a
fairly recent version of Windows.  Probably the same version of Windows
that her colleague is using who successfully uploaded the file. Still, I'll
ask.
 I tested it via a windows emulator running XP (I know, but I only use
Windows for legacy database software) and had no problem with it.  We've
never had trouble with other CSV files. I suspect operator error somewhere,
but because we're not in the same room (or country for that matter) it's
hard for me to see where she's going wrong.
The complicated step is converting the file from the membership database to
the correct format for Koha.  She did that perfectly. It's odd that she
stumbled at the final hurdle.

--
Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler