[Koha] Can't locate C4/Context.pm

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Jun 2 12:57:01 NZST 2015

Foiz Ahmed schreef op ma 01-06-2015 om 06:16 [-0700]:
> I installed Debian Wheezy 7.8, then i update and upgrade the system with
> these source file list

Where did you get the instructions for this? They look quite out of
date, and a bit wrong.

> deb http://debian.koha-community.org/koha squeeze-dev main

This is the old way of getting the in-development Koha release, which
you probably don't want unless you know why you do.

> then i installed koha-common,

This installs Koha for you, but it will be the development version. If
you want 3.18 specifically (though 3.20 was just released), then you
should use the 'oldstable' part of the repository.

> i download koha3.18 and enter on koha3.18

Why did you download 3.18 when it's already packaged anyway?

> #     Error:  Can't locate DateTime/Format/DateParse.pm in @INC (you may
> need to install the DateTime::Format::DateParse module) (@INC contains:

Dependencies change over time, and this is one of those that I think may
not be used in the newer versions.

But anyway: if this process had succeeded, you would have ended up with
two versions of Koha installed, which would be really confusing, so it's
probably for the best that it didn't :)

My suggestion would be to follow the instructions here:

http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Debian

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.