[Koha] transfers to receive- checking in books

Amy Schuler schulera at caryinstitute.org
Thu Jul 30 04:00:51 NZST 2015

Hi, if this message looks familiar it's because I posted it originally back
in 2013, but got no response.  I am still having the same problem.

An annoying thing is occurring when I check in an item in the circulation
module.  After I check in as usual, the status becomes "In transit from
Cary Institute Library, to , since . " Then I have to go into Transfers to
Receive and cancel the transfer for that item before it will display as
available for loan in the OPAC record.

Any tips or advice?  I searched bugs and didn't find anything about this.

We use Koha 3.18.06.000 (Linux ubuntu).

Hope you can help.
thanks!

Amy Schuler