[Koha] Edit Serials subscription's numbering pattern in 3.20.2

schnydszch eugenegf at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 29 08:47:36 NZST 2015

Hi! Can somebody please try to edit their serial subscription in 3.20.2. I'm
trying to edit numbering pattern, I have Koha's default seasonal changed to
a numbering pattern other than seasonal, tested the prediction pattern, then
lastly saved it. It seemed it is not saving and I am lead to
"http://kohaipaddress:8080/cgi-bin/koha/serials/subscription-detail.pl?subscriptionid=".
And when I go back to the particular item, it's still the same. Thanks and
cheers!