[Koha] Proposal to remove the 'Paid support' list

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Jul 2 07:45:29 NZST 2015

I still think shifting it to the wiki is fine. Shift to the wiki, just like the list of libraries. Then it can still be of use for the vast majority of the active community, and if one subsection want to play silly games with their area, it doesn't impact the rest.

But whatever we do can we please stop polluting this list with mail about it. This will be my last email on the topic.

Chris
--
Chris Cormack
Catalyst