[Koha] Import Records - Inventory Number

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Thu Jul 2 05:18:04 NZST 2015

http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Holdings_data_fields_(9xx)

$i is designated for inventory or stock number.

I don't believe Koha will auto generate these numbers.  However, you should
be able to add them in before you upload.  Perhaps one of the MARC Edit
wizards out there can help with this.

I use our antique database software to generate sequential numbers, it's
not difficult with the right tool.

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 4:37 PM, Sergio Scotto <sscotto at psi.uba.ar> wrote:

> Hi guys, i have to make an import from a file where i have a lot of MARC21
> records. Is there a way to autogenerate the inventory number for each one
> of
> those record when they are imported? (The inventory number is just numbers
> 1,2,3,4,...,n)
> Is the inventory number the field 952 $i?
>
> Thx!
>
> Saludos Cordiales.
>
> Sergio Scotto
> Dirección de Desarrollo
> 4931-6900 Int 1300
> Facultad de Psicología
>

> __________ Información de ESET Endpoint Antivirus, versión de la base de
> firmas de virus 11813 (20150619) __________
>
> ESET Endpoint Antivirus ha comprobado este mensaje.
>
> http://www.eset.com

Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler
VWML
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)