[Koha] Taxonomy and Enquiry Management features within KOHA

adnan adil aidnan.adil at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 23:30:24 NZDT 2015

Dear Zeno,

Thank you so much for your swift & thorough reply. Much appreciated.
Service model for our 'ask a librarian' is different; as its only opened to
internal staff via intranet (not through chat box). Hence enquiry
management is more like a 'enquiry tracking. I was looking something like
this solution:

http://www.baileysolutions.co.uk/enquiry-tracking

I am also open to embed 'off-the-shelf' (commercial product), which can be
opted to deliver this functionality. I came across RT (an open source
product) https://www.bestpractical.com/rt/ ; was wondering if anyone has
experimented this before.

Kind regards

Adnan