[Koha] Taxonomy and Enquiry Management features within KOHA

adnan adil aidnan.adil at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 09:18:58 NZDT 2015

Dear list,

I am Adnan Adil, Digital Resources & Content Manager for Public Health
England, and of course, new to this list.

Currently, my library service is using KOHA. I just wonder if anyone from
this 'wonderful community' can sign post me to right direction. We're
looking to possibly embed two features in our LMS: first, an enquiry
management system feature (we do have 'ask a librarian' service); and
secondly, to adopt hierarchy-based taxonomy scheme (as opposed to keywords
only). See example at:

http://www.nphl.nhs.uk/

I would greatly appreciate if any knowledgeable colleague can advise me. I
would collate responses for the list, if sufficient interest arises.

Kind regards

Adnan Adil
Digital Resources & Content Manager
Public Health England