[Koha] languages choice in Koha 3.18.1

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 11:54:16 NZDT 2015

There are two different things related to adding languages:

1) Add language descriptions to the DB (you should fill a specific bug
requesting it on http://bugs.koha-community.org)
2) Adding Sanskrit as a supported/translated language

For the latter you should subscribe the koha-translate list and request for
addition there. I'm pretty sure the Translation Manager will take the time
to do it once he's back from vacations.

Regards
Tomas