[Koha] languages choice in Koha 3.18.1

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Wed Jan 7 05:26:19 NZDT 2015

I don't know if others saw this message... I just found it in my Spam folder.

> However, in the actual dropdown, the choice does not include the language Sanskrit
> PLUS the order is not the one of my choice or not even an A-Z order...

The list of languages which appear in the OPAC is stored in the Koha
database, but it looks like Sanskrit is not included by default. As
far as I can tell the data is pulled without any order defined, so the
results simply match the order in which they were added.

I assume that Sanskrit could be added manually to the database but I'm
not sure what changes need to be made. Perhaps someone else knows?

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries