[Koha] Query - looking at how Koha works

Natalie Dewson n.dewson at taic.org.nz
Fri Feb 27 09:33:51 NZDT 2015

Good morning

I work for a small organisation (Transport Accident Investigation Commission), and I'm interested in using Koha to manage our library collection. I'm ashamed to say that while I've heard lots of good things about it, I've never actually seen Koha in action. It would be great to get in touch with an organisation in Wellington currently using it, so I can come visit and see what it does and ask you some questions about it. Please flick me an email if you can help.

Cheers
Natalie