[Koha] Patron Clearance Maintenance in Koha

Mubassir Ahsan mahsandu at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 20:18:52 NZDT 2015

Thanks Josef,
Discharge functionality is working just fine. I think this is enough. But I
am using koha 3.18.10 where discharge is not available.

I will update to the latest version as soon as possible to use this
excellent system.

*Best wishes.--------------------Md. Mubassir Ahsan*
*Library Officer (IT)*
Daffodil International University
Email: mahsandu at gmail.com
*"Proud to be a LIS Professional*"
*Tag: Web Developer, CMS (Drupal, Joomla), ILS (Koha), IR (DSpace,
Greenstone), N/W Admin, DBA.*