[Koha] Staging and matching authority records

Hillyard, Cecil CHillyard at washoecounty.us
Wed Dec 23 10:09:58 NZDT 2015

Our authority records  have spaces, or not, depending on the type

Agatha Christie: (personal name)
010 ## - LIBRARY OF CONGRESS CONTROL NUMBER
  a LC control number n 79038407
  z Canceled/invalid LC sh 85025298

1 space after the n.

Eagles of Death Metal (Corporate name)
010 ## - LIBRARY OF CONGRESS CONTROL NUMBER
  a LC control number no2005113289

Cecil Hillyard
Washoe County Library
Technical Services