[Koha] Staging and matching authority records

Ian Bays ian.bays at ptfs-europe.com
Wed Dec 23 07:26:27 NZDT 2015

Thanks everyone.

Encouraged by your successes I was not getting a match on the 010$a but
noticed the contents had at least one space in it.
I set up a test record without any spaces and found it is matching now.

So it may be the index definitions for the 010$a in authorities that
needs to allow for phrase or it may be that the 010$a should always have
no spaces (or other white space).

For those that are using the 010$a can anyone say if they know if any of
their 010$a have space(s) in them?  The example I had been using was:

"n  81032458 "
That is two spaces after the "n" and one at the end.

Many thanks.  It may be we need to change the contents of the 010$a to
exclude spaces and on the import too.

Thanks again.
Ian