[Koha] Multiple Databases

vasovskis saso.vasovski at uticak12.org
Wed Dec 16 04:28:20 NZDT 2015

I work for a public school district and I have 35 buildings that will need
their own databases due to duplicate barcodes at each building.  They will
not re-barcode their books.  Can I run multiple databases on a single server
or do I need a seperate server for each building.  Also, could anyone help
me with hardware requirements for each scenario?  I currently run my single
ubuntu server in a virtual environment with 120gb hdd dedicated to the VM
and 2gb RAM and 4 cores.