[Koha] MarcEdit / Koha Set-up

Shell, Lezlie Lezlie.Shell at contractor.cengage.com
Thu Dec 10 07:20:16 NZDT 2015

I've been struggling to set-up the Koha integration in MarcEdit.  I searched the mailing list archive and found a useful thread on the need to designate a listen to port.  I passed on the information to the person helping me out, but it still isn't working.

This is his description of what he did.   Are we on the right track?

>> I just uncommented that listen tag & set the port to 8080.  I also uncommented the server/serverinfo sections (which the koha-conf.xml file said to do if you uncomment the listen tag).  BUT, I'm not sure what it wants the "ZEBRA_SRU_HOST and "ZEBRA_SRU_BIBLIOS_PORT" set to.  From an example, I think it's just the localhost & a different port (I used 8081).>>

Thanks,
Lezlie