[Koha] Few general Koha questions

Heather Braum (NEKLS) hbraum at nekls.org
Thu Dec 3 09:57:49 NZDT 2015

I can help on #3 -- you can write a custom SQL report through the reports
module that returns all bibs and then has a column that has a link directly
to the item editor...

This should work -- it will return all records that don't have items
attached and include a direct link to the add item editor that opens in a
new tab; every time you rerun the report, any record that has an item
attached will not be returned.

SELECT biblio.biblionumber, CONCAT('<a href=\"/cgi-bin/koha/cataloguing/
additem.pl?biblionumber=',biblio.biblionumber,'\" target="_blank">'"add
item"'</a>') as "add item" FROM biblio LEFT JOIN items USING(biblionumber)
WHERE items.itemnumber IS NULL LIMIT 5000

By the way, that 5000 limit number can be whatever you want it to be -- the
default screen return is 20 rows, although there's dropdown options to set
it up to 1000 rows returned at a time.

Good luck.