[Koha] Re-catalogue a library

Riley Childs rchilds at cucawarriors.com
Tue Aug 18 13:07:42 NZST 2015

When you say re-cataloguing do you mean that there are records in place from an old system? If so that can be accomplished with some scripting....otherwise read on:
We just finished up something like this a year ago and I will say organization is important! It is also important to make sure you have a long list of Z39.50 targets. From my experiences you have found the fastest option and you just need to keep it up! It took 2 people about 6 months of 4 hours of work 5 days a week. Your mileage will vary...
Best of luck!
//riley

Sent from my iPad