[Koha] Importing Marc files

Ian D duxbuz at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 25 02:05:56 NZST 2014

well its in csv format at the moment as a tab delimited file

I was following this
http://manual.koha-community.org/3.2/en/marceditexcel.html

Using marc edit to convert using the delimited text translater

I do not think I have the correct fields and values for it to work in marc format

I need a template and a good guide I think