[Koha] Koha users in Austria

Witoszynskyj Stephan stephan at wito.org
Sun Sep 21 06:07:58 NZST 2014

Hi,

I was wondering if there are any Austrian Koha users on the list. According to the wiki there’s only one library (the UNIDO library) using Koha. However, there might be others (like ours :-) ). It would be nice to get in touch.

We are a small church library (Ukrainian greek-catholic church) located in Vienna. Our emphasis is providing migrants from Ukraine an opportunity to read books in their mother-toungue, catering to the spiritual needs of our community and being a resource to anyone interested in Ukrainian culture.

We started using Koha a couple of months ago and are still in the implementation phase (and not online yet).

Cheers,
   Stephan