[Koha] Hi! + a newbie question about nullmailer

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 18:11:01 NZST 2014

Hi,
On 8 Sep 2014 11:19, "tan chong hui" <tanchonghui at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I'm a new user of Koha.

Welcome!  :-)

> nullmailer came to be installed together with Koha and it's been causing
mail.log and mail.errto blow up to 10GB in sizes

It seems that your nullmailer isn't configured correctly and being unable
to send the emails it is getting bloated up.

> I'm not currently sending emails so I removed nullmailer altogether from
the system.

You may not attempt to send any emails but Koha's cron jobs can. It might
be worthwhile to taken a look at a random few message pilled up under
/var/spool/nullmailer just to make sure *what* is the system trying to mail
out.

> Did I configure koha incorrectly during installation?

not necessarily. but check the messages.

-indra